Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Fort Collins Family Session

I have had the pleasure of photographing this family every year for almost five years now. If you follow my page on Facebook - I made an announcement last month that I will be relocating to Canada this month...so it would be my last opportunity capturing images for this lovely family with my camera before I move away. The photo session was cute - the young kids were just having a blast at the park. I loved their laughs and silliness, including the challenges of making them look into the camera :) it was fun to capture all kinds of different candid actions! Thank you Beth and Jeff for allowing me to be a part of your family all this time and hope you treasure the photos for years down the road!



















No comments:

Post a Comment