Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Baby Philomena {Denver Newborn Photographer}

It always brings me joy whenever my past brides (and grooms) called me up to let me know that they are expecting their first child and they also wanted me to photograph their upcoming newborn! Exciting! Amanda and David's little girl was born prematurely but amazingly healthy despite the facts that the doctors expected her to undergo surgeries right after birth. Such a blessing that no surgery needed because she was doing so well. With only less than 5 lbs, she is probably the smallest baby I've ever photographed so far. So tiny, so precious and beautiful. And she is the easiest baby I've ever worked with - no fuss, no cry. I even got a few smiley pics :) What a sweet little girl. Congratulations once again to the proud parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment