Friday, July 2, 2010

Vita + Shannon {Long Beach Esession}

Last week, I had the chance to go back to Los Angeles area for a fun trip visiting friends and family. Some of you knew that I lived in the LA area before moving here to this Mile High State. The trip was even funner because I got the opportunity to do a couple photo sessions while I was there.

The first photo session took place in Long Beach area and this was exceptionally special, because the couple I photographed was my own cousin Vita and her new fiance, Shannon. They are going to tie the knot early next year and I'll have the honor - as a cousin, sister and friend, to serve them with my camera on their wedding day :)... but of course they will have to bribe me with lots of sushi dinner beforehand... just kidding! ;)

Anyways, without further ado... I hope you enjoy these series of pics I took of them :)

Thank you Guys for the fun session! ;) I wish you all the best in this season of life, may God bless and lead both of you and I look forward to celebrating with you guys next year!! :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment