Thursday, July 8, 2010

Maggie + Porty {Los Angeles Esession}

As I mentioned previously, I had another photo session during my visit in Los Angeles with another couple - Maggie and Porty. I've known Maggie for a while now since we attended the same church when I was in the LA area. After I moved to Colorado, we would keep in touch via emails once in a while. Sometime last year, Maggie had shared with me via email that she is in a relationship with Porty.

It was a thanksgiving dinner in 2007 hosted by the Filipino fellowship at church that kinda connected them for the first time. She remembered him being very friendly and he had said something really nice to her that caught her attention off-guard that night. Maggie quietly realized that she has maybe started developing a crush at him and specifically prayed that she would meet him again someday. But nothing happened afterward...

Until God answered her specific prayer when a mutual friend reintroduced them again...in two years. But this time, it was more than just a friendly conversation and Porty started to pursue her to begin their journey together in a courtship. After that, the rest is history - they are getting married this September in the LA area! God is good, indeed - I'm excited and sharing in their joy! I can't wait and am even more excited when Maggie asked me to be their photographer. I'm looking forward to see you guys again in a couple months! :)

And here are some pics from their e-session. Enjoy!
































No comments:

Post a Comment