Thursday, June 10, 2010

Travis + Kelly {Ault Esession}

About a week ago, I had the chance of photographing the engagement session for Travis and Kelly. Since the beginning, Kelly told me what kind of setting she wanted for her photo session with her sweetheart. And when she suggested a grassland area in Ault, CO - I was really happy to oblige. I just love it whenever my clients come up with ideas of their own and get creative for the photo session. And it turned to be a great decision because we got such cool pics, right before the storm came in!

I had a good time photographing you guys - Kelly and Travis...thanks for the fun session and location! look forward to photographing your wedding in September! :)

1 comment:

  1. udah lama ga ke sini, makin lama makin bagus2 aja li foto2nya :D

    ReplyDelete