Saturday, January 3, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!

I'm wishing a happy new year 2009 to all of us. Hoping for a joyful and glorious new year ahead! I want to thank all of you my faithful blog-readers and blog-stalkers around the globe for visiting my blog. I'm humbled, truly - that you're stopping by and checking out my works :)

Personally I think it'll be an exciting year ahead for me - the fact that it will be my turn to walk down the aisle myself in a couple months from now. I can't wait to be married to Joe and now I know how you brides feel with planning and all the wedding preps ;) Wish me the best to persevere to the end of this wedding planning - I keep on telling myself that I will survive! ;)

Anyways, again - HAPPY NEW YEAR! God bless!

Love,
Lia

3 comments:

  1. liaa... we miss you!! i know how you feel about the planning eventhough i'm not the one getting married :). may god give us much grace and perseverance through this.... and yes, we'll survive :P. --karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah lia, ga sabar nih liat wedding pics elo :-) udah sering moto2 orang, sekarang gantian deh bakalan difoto mpe puas hehehe.
    And yes, Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEs, by God's grace you shall persevere, dear! I love you and am happy to be with you in fellowship all the way leading up to your marriage to Joe! 2 more months!! :D

    ReplyDelete