Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sarah + Daniel | Wedding 12.20.08

Sarah and Daniel's wedding in Montage Laguna Beach was exquisite. Beautiful place, blue sky and an amazing spread of details - these combinations really made me happy that day. But nothing happier to me than to capture the emotion of the happy couple. Sarah and Daniel's love to each other is so refined, so strong. It perseveres under different circumstances life offers. To witness the love they share - brings me respect and special adoration to this couple.

Sarah and Daniel - my warmest congratulations and you guys such a beautiful couple. I was glad to capture your love behind my camera on your wedding day. May God bless your new path together and many many happiness!

Now down to the photos :)




















































3 comments: