Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ana + Erfan | Wedding Reception 11.29.08

I had waited quite a while to capture Ana and Erfan's wedding since their . Ana is one of my kindest clients and she was just wonderful to work for! And of course, them being beautiful couple and the nitty-gritty details about their cultured wedding reception - it excites me even more to shoot their special day!

Sure enough, there are so many details about the day and preparations. Ana especially worked hard with a lot of details and attentions to her wedding day. But that is not what the most important - she was surrounded by loving husband, parents, family and friends celebrating her wedding to Erfan once again here in the US.

Ana and Erfan - I said this before but I thank you for allowing me to capture your special day. You guys rock! I was glad not only because that you include me into your wedding sphere but also to make me one of your friends. I have lots of respect and wish you both the best that marriage life could give anyone! Cheers! :)






























No comments:

Post a Comment