Monday, November 16, 2020

Joanne + Pim's 50th Wedding Anniversary

Well, hello! I am terrible in updating my blog these days, but I am still open for business...in my spare time :) So do not hesitate to contact me if you'd like me to create beautiful image for you (and/or) your family :)

I recently had the honor of photographing Mrs. Joanne + Mr. Pim's 50th Wedding Anniversary. How special is that?? Pretty amazing and very inspiring, to say the least! And their at-home anniverary celebration is nothing short of beautiful and full of wonderful moments! Their sons, daughters, and grandkids gathered together in the midst of a Colorado stormy wintry day to celebrate this special milestone together, without lacking any warmth and laughter among them. Thank you for letting me into your family and documenting this special celebration. Cheers to many more years of happiness!!


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment