Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Jace {Fort Collins High School Senior}

Congratulation to this 2020 High School graduate I had the chance to hang out and took his photos of, before the School year started last year. I first met this Jace years ago when I was fairly new to Colorado, photographing his parents' wedding. And he was only an adorable Elementary school boy at that time. Years passed and fast forward, I am glad this time I got to do his Senior photos. Time flies for sure and he now has grown into a handsome, kind, good young man and finishing High School this year. His younger Sister came along and I truly enjoyed chatting and spending time with them while exploring our photo spots and shooting with my camera.

Even though this School year ended in a way none of us expected, with all the challenges in this unprecedented time - I do hope only the best for this young man on all of his future endeavors. From the short time I spent with these kiddos last year, I know that he has a good head on his shoulders and I am sure that he'll do just GREAT. Warmest Congrats again to Jace and his family! I can't wait to connect again in the future.



















No comments:

Post a Comment