Thursday, August 3, 2017

Cambria + Andrew {Wellington Wedding}

I was especially excited to find out that my sweet, young friend Cambria was engaged not too long ago. It doesn't seem like that long ago that I had trained her to assist me on wedding days while she was still in High School. Then she went on to College to pursue her dream to become a teacher and met the love of her life there. I still remember one conversation I had with her several years ago about how she was happy being single and looking forward to go to college and not worry about having a boyfriend ;) It was all happening so fast, I can hardly believe it... but I couldn't be more proud of her of the beautiful woman she has blossomed into! and the fact that I have the privilege of documenting her big day just weeks ago.

Cambria and Andrew's wedding day was so heartfelt and beautiful - these two are just meant for each other. One thing that struck me was the involvement of family and friends in their lifes and courtship. It was a reflection of a blessing of God's in two lives molded into one. Everything came together just so wonderfully - a lot of tears and laughter and love and pure joy. I just loved that day. Such a beautiful wedding day and a special couple! Here a couple images of them from that special day to share - please enjoy! xo









No comments:

Post a Comment