Monday, October 21, 2013

Cambria {Fort Collins Senior Session}

Bonjour! It has been a WHILE, but I'm still alive and well here in Canada. More than three months ago after my family and I moved to Brooks and we are settling in nicely. We like it here so far although missing the U.S. a little bit! My photography is progressing very slowly, in fact - I may take a lengthy break from trying to market/further my wedding photography business here at our new place, due to a few reasons. But I will not stop taking photos, I promise. And will definitely post more photos here on my blog from time to time.

Anyways, in fact - I'd like to share some of these high school senior pics of a friend, Cambria, I took before I moved away from Colorado and didn't have the chance to blog it yet. Loved this session and how natural she was in front of the camera - I thought she looks like a model ;) I might add too that she had helped me in the past as my assistant photographer at a few weddings! Such a sweet and lovely young lady she is. I wish her nothing but the best of everything as she started her college journey. Blessings! xx









No comments:

Post a Comment