Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sandra + Ryan {Fort Collins Engagement Session}

Eventhough Sandra and I only communicated through emails over the past couple months, she pretty much had her mind made up to book me for her wedding. We then finally met a couple weeks ago - Sandra and Ryan courageously jumped right in front my camera :) The results? I had lots of fun with this lovely couple and got more than a few cute pics of them together on one beautiful Fall day!

Look forward to shooting your wedding in January, Guys! Hope you enjoy these photos - talk to you soon!

SResessionblg-2

SResessionblg-1

SResessionblg-4

SResessionblg-3

SResessionblg-5

SResessionblg-6

SResessionblg-7

SResessionblg-8

SResessionblg-9

SResessionblg-10

SResessionblg-11

SResessionblg-14

SResessionblg-15

SResessionblg-13

Did I mention about a BEAUTIFUL Fall day?!? Yup!
SResessionblg-17

SResessionblg-12

SResessionblg-16

1 comment: