Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Amanda + David {Boulder Engagement Session}

How many couples you know these days are high-school sweethearts? Other than my parents generations, I don't find them too often these days. Well Amanda and David is two of those people who fall into this category. They met, started dating in highschool and have been staying together ever since. I'm glad for the opportunity to photograph this lovely couple - they were great and willing to do anything for the shots! And oh, Amanda has to be one of the sweetest girls you'd ever meet :)

I look forward to photograph their wedding next year in Arvada. Congrats Amanda and David, thank you again for spending that afternoon with me - I enjoyed this session so much and editing the photos, hope you guys too!
































2 comments:

  1. Wow, highschool sweethearts. That's sweet. I love the photos, Li. First pic is one of my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures with the fall color are just gorgeous...!! - paradox

    ReplyDelete