Friday, June 10, 2011

Michaela {Los Angeles Portrait Session}

Michaela and I connected in an unusual way. She knows somebody that happens to be my friend's friend and found out that I was going to be in LA a few weeks ago. So, after many email conversations between us, I finally met her that morning in person.

Michaela is an aspiring filmmaker - she is young, passionate and has a calm, easygoing confidence about her. These characteristics shine through my photo session with her. She definitely brought her experiences with a huge camera by posing fearlessly in front of my lens - it was such a breeze photographing her. Loved it!













2 comments:

  1. Loves the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lia!

    this is Michaela. Thank you for posting the photos. It was a pleasure working with you. sorry, last time I was shooting my short film, it was crazy and very hectic and I couldn't check or open any attachments sent to my email. I can not hardly wait to see the pictures! You really have a good eye!

    ReplyDelete