Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Irene + Johan {Los Angeles Engagement Session}

When I heard the news that Irene got engaged (through a mutual friend), I was very happy and excited for her - a congratulation was in order, for sure. We went to college together in Arizona and were in the same circle of friends. A few months afterwards, I got even more excited when she contacted and decided to book me to photograph her wedding in September! What an honor it is and definitely connects with me in a personal level as a friend and a photographer.

Long story short, Irene and her new fiance Johan flew from Kansas to California to shoot her engagement session with me and we had a half-day engagement session in different places in Los Angeles. I always love the different settings LA has to offer and this couple was such great sports for it too.

Here are some of my faves of the day:





Thanks Ren and Jojo - looking forward to your wedding in LA in September!! :)

2 comments:

  1. love, love our prewed pictures! You're doing such a wonderful job, Lea! You made them very extra special, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree; I have seen many wedding pictures - and hers are among very few of my favorites! She can capture the emotion well - she's working with her heart indeed, not just in technique. Glad to finally see the pictures, you both look awesome, Ren.....!!!

    ReplyDelete