Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Elena + Mohammed {Golden Engagement Session}

I am so slow lately in updating my posts, but just want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and blessed days onward!

Talking about a post update, I've been wanting to share this awesome Engagement Photo Session I had the opportunity shooting for Elena and Mohammed just right before Winter started. And Golden is such a gorgeous little area with beautiful nature - parks, pretty trails, colorful trees. Love it! And these two love birds are just kind, sweet couple. I was glad to have this moment to work with them--who are great sport about taking pictures, by the way and get to know them a bit more. I also need to mention that Elena grew up dancing, so we had some awesome time trying incorporate some of her beautiful, graceful dance moves into the pictures. Love it!!

That being said, please check out some of my faves and I am definitely looking forward to photographing their wedding this year in July!





















No comments:

Post a Comment