Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Rileigh + Ethan {Colorado Springs Wedding}

Back from a long hiatus, I was glad when Rileigh first contacted me to photograph her small wedding in the Colorado Springs. Not only that she had never met me at all, she also lives two hours away from me. But she was determined that she loved my work and wanted to work with me. I was so honored and delighted to hear this! Photographing Rileigh and Ethan on their big day was great on so many levels. Their love toward each other are obvious, their playfulness and just being happy to be married. Then we have this big gorgeous park where they tied the knot in front of their family and closest friends - all around perfect! Thanks Rileigh for giving me the opportunity of creating these images for you guys. Working with you was easy - it feels like I was just photographing a friend's wedding day! Wish you so much love, happiness and health as you move around in the future with Ethan as you serve our country! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment