Monday, April 1, 2013

Karina + Richard {Los Angeles Wedding}

I was looking forward to photograph Karina and Richard's wedding in Los Angeles and the time finally came. Not only she is a dear friend of mine, but I also got to photograph her older sister's wedding four years ago. On top of that, I get to be in LA again to see some of my friends and family. Definitely a special time away from Colorado! As I expected, the wedding day was a beautiful one, there is a sincere kindness and love between Karina and Richard that extends beyond just the two of them. Family flew from all over the globe to witness these love birds promised their marriage vows. It was such a joyful celebration - warm, heartfelt and full of blessings. I could not be happier for the both of them in their new journey together. Much blessings and love!

And without further ado, here is a little peek of their happy day captured in photographs...







































































1 comment:

  1. I really like your post, both of you looks very beautiful. I also want to know which wedding los angeles locations are best for my wedding.

    ReplyDelete