Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sarah + Kareem {Los Angeles Wedding}

I had the most privilege when one of my dear friends Sarah told me that she wanted me to photograph her wedding. Sarah and I were in a small group together several years back in Los Angeles when we were both still single, so to be able to attend and capture these special moments for her and her best friend Kareem was trully an honor. The wedding was warm, heartfelt and full of love. No words can express how much this couple love God and each other. It was such joy and blessing to see how happy they are.

Congratulations again to Sarah and Kareem. I am so happy that you found each other - thank you for letting me be a part of your very special milestone. May God's blessings and your love abound from here on out!




























































1 comment:

  1. You have to choose the best la wedding venue for your parties that are in your budget and fulfill the requirements.

    ReplyDelete