Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sara {Johnstown Seniors Photo Session}

I had the opportunity to photograph my "official" first senior session ever with Sara. She made my work easy! Not only Sara is sweet and lovely, She definitely was a beautiful subject to photograph and easy to work with. I kinda forgot how it feels like to be a teen, so young and fresh :) I had to mention that it was chilly and the sun was hiding behind the clouds that day. And right after we were done shooting - I saw some white flurries came down from the sky. But have no fear - we got some great shots and definitely a fun session! Would love to do more Seniors sessions in the future!

Anyways, early congrats to Sara for her upcoming graduation in May! She is going for a nursing degree next. Blessings and best wishes, Sara! Thanks for letting me photograph you :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment