Monday, March 22, 2010

A Sweet First Year

About this late that night, a year ago - I couldn't sleep. I was feeling nervous, very happy and excited... so excited - it was so tough to rest my brain and make myself asleep. In a few hours, I was going to put on that beautiful lacey, off-white dress I had been wanted to wear. And just to think about the man I was going to start a new journey with, made my heart melt. On top of all these frenzies, I was a little anxious hoping and praying that everything we've (read: I've) planned for the last few months would go smoothly!

...And it did. Joe and I were married last year on March 22nd at around noon - it was a beautiful and a very, very good day for both of us :) We were so in love, happy and excited being married to each other.

Fast forward, here we are... It's just so hard to believe that it has been a year. One whole year of married life! I can't say that everything was all roses, wines and chocolates but I'm so blessed to be married to Joe - to love and be loved by him and couldn't ask for a better husband. Happy 1st Anniversary, My Love! I'm looking forward to many more....

joeliacard

{a little photo collage from our wedding day I made for our thank you card to our guests last year}

2 comments:

  1. Aaawwww....... can't believe a year has passed...! May the journey the Lord has started in both of your life continues in His path, may His blessing be abundant in your family.... may your family grows in love.... and in number too...:-). Enjoy the life journey, sis.... !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawwww....... can't believe a year has passed...! May the journey the Lord has started in both of your life continues in His path, may His blessing be abundant in your family.... may your family grows in love.... and in number too...:-). Enjoy the life journey, sis !!

    ReplyDelete