Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Golden Kids - Kara, Brooke and Ryan

It's craziness over here at Lia Supatra Photography - October is surely a very busy month for me with kids/family sessions and weddings. I love kids and just love shooting newborns/kids! Lucky me, I was able to photograph these cute kids from the Golden Family a little while ago. Their mom Taryn, is up to surprising their dad/her husband of this photo shoot so we agreed to meet at Ft. Collins City Park for some photos of her adorable kiddos - Kara, Brooke and Ryan.

Taryn, I hope you enjoy these previews and thanks again for allowing me to photograph your kids! Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Lia, the pictures are so sweet! I love them all.

    The children are pretty! The girls have very beautiful hair.

    ReplyDelete